Last updated 08/03/2020
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
● Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
● Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally.
● Create and manage your account.
● Enable user-to-user communications.
● Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
● Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
● Notify you of updates to the Site.
● Perform other business activities as needed.
● Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
● Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
● Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
● Respond to product and customer service requests.
● Send you a newsletter.
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.